Saturday, November 7, 2009

Have a Little Faith



Staff Review

Have a Little Faith
by Mitch Albom

No, I'm not trying to give you advice or be sarcastic... Have a Little Faith is a wonderful new book just out by Mitch Albom. Albom's book begins with with an unusual request: an eighty two year old rabbi from his old hometown asks Albom to write his eulogy. This is the begining of an eight year realationship between the two men. I'm in love with this book because it really made me think about my own spirituality and what faith means to me. Albom asks the question "What if faith wasn't what divided us, but what brought us together?"This book is truly about Albom's journey, questions of life's purpose and a story that really is everyman's story. This seems like a perfect book for the holidays as we head into a season that reminds us of our own feelings about faith.

- Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment